SSI Schaefer designed the 14 / 7-3Z storage bin for transporting heavy goods. Made of painted or hot-dip galvanized steel, it holds 8 l and can be loaded with up to 60 kg.
Our tried and tested face storage box made of steel type 14 / 7-3Z ensures that your employees can easily move and store even heavy loads. It is ideal for handling e.g. B. heavy small parts. The storage box withstands a load of 600 kg - enough to stack numerous, heavily loaded boxes on top of each other. The solid steel sheet is optionally painted gray and powder-coated or hot-dip galvanized. Its construction withstands even the greatest mechanical loads during operation and is also easy to clean.
With suitable insert boxes, you can adapt the storage box exactly to your needs. By attaching labels to the front of the box, you get the best overview of your stored content. When you buy this Made by SSI Schaefer storage bin, you set the highest quality standards.
- Corrosion-protected steel sheet
- Powder-coated and painted or hot-dip galvanized
- Suitable for highest mechanical loads
- With rolled stacking edge and label holder
- Shell handle for easy lifting
- Smooth wall texture for easy cleaning
- Color options: painted gray, hot-dip galvanized
- Contents: 8 l
- Load capacity: 60 kg
- Load: 600 kg
- External dimensions: L 353 x W 218 x H 145 mm
- Internal dimensions: L 300 x W 200 x H 145 mm
- Safe stacking, even with plastic boxes
- Ideal for production preparation and picking
- Efficient storage and transport of heavy small parts (screws, nuts, fittings etc.)
- Optional accessories: insert box, labels
- Made in Germany by SSI Schäfer