The Euro Box series EF 4070 has closed walls and holds 6.9 liters. The Euro Box series EF 4070 is made of PP and can be used universally for transport and storage.
The Euro Box series EF 4070 is used for manual and automatic storage, provisioning and transport. It is optimized to reduce noise for use on conveyor lines. The dimensionally stable and robust Euro Box series EF 4070 has closed walls, a handle and is insensitive to most oils, acids and alkalis. It is temperature resistant from -20 to +100 ° C, compatible with all Euro containers and ideal as a reusable packaging in goods traffic. It is made of polypropylene, with smooth inner walls for easy cleaning, offers optimal ribbing for safe storage and enables safe stacking up to 600 kg.
- Purpose: ideal for transport, preparation and storage (both manual and automated handling)
- Optimized (noise-reducing) for the use of conveyor lines
- Ideally suited as reusable packaging in goods traffic
- Material: polypropylene
- Smooth inner walls for easy cleaning
- Dimensionally stable and robust
- Strong stacking edges for safe stacking up to 600 kg
- Optimal ribbing for safe storage and transport
- Compatible with all euro containers;
- Insensitive to most oils, acids and alkalis (PP)
- Resistant to temperature changes from -20 ° C to + 100 ° C (PP)
- Undergrip handle
- Closed walls
Euro Box series EF 4070, made of PP, capacity 6.9 L